Saturday 23 June 2012

Bank

Some of the mail that came in while we were away at Mum's funeral was a letter from the bank talking about sms or netbanking. warren rang them and said that he didnt want it as that meant I wouldnt have access to the account. Whoa! wrong thing to say as then they told him that what we were doing was illegal. we both pride ourselves on being pretty squeaky clean so that floored us as the account is in both names and we considered that we both have the rights to it, not so according to the bank. Now that is has been explained in full, I can see why so i will have to get a seperate sign in to access it. Out at Brookside on Monday, I needed to go to the PO and then straight across from there was a National bank, I have been thinking for a while to open an account with them for my pension when I get it, so I went over to ask a few questions. twenty minutes later I walked out with two accounts and net banking and NO money changed hands. the beauty of it is that our homeloan is linked and now we can see what the state of play is with that, we have always had to wait for a six monthly statement before. cannot fault the staff at the bank, they were very friendly and helpful, even got a lollypop for Aidan after asking me if he could have one. Plus plus to them. Oh, with the other one we are getting a token thingy rather than an SMS.

No comments:

Post a Comment