Sunday 10 April 2022

Coffee break.

 Sheridan had told me that we needed this cache. It is very old and was placed on a certain date and between Rockhampton and Mackay.

I called it up on my phone so that we didnt miss it, it was at a driver revivor stop.

We drove in and my phone rings. Its Sheridan asking where are we, I told her that we had just pulled in the coffee break place. She said I thought it was your car. They were there and about to leave after a comfort stop and were walking back to the car. 

We sat and had a coffee, signed the cache and went our merry ways. Did feel a bit bad as I only had a couple of dollars in coins to give the vollies, I know that they only ask for a donation if you can but would have like to give more. Just dont have cash like we used to, its easier to swipe the card.


The shelter where they were giving out tea and/or coffee. Big park lots of toilets and places to sit, never stopped there before.

No comments:

Post a Comment