Tuesday 15 September 2020

Mt Coolum.

Yay, at the top, it only took two hours to get there.
Sheridan had been urging me to do this for awhile, finally I set a date to do it. Luckily it was a nice cool day.

Lots of stone steps lots of people going up and coming down, we estimated 2 or 300 hundred in the time we were there. Some were running it. I didn't take many photos, too busy watching where I was putting my feet. 

Nice view from the top, we sat for awhile enjoying the scenery. Then it was the return journey when my shoulders started to ache, I think from looking down and also my feet/toes, again I think because they were tipped down all the way. It took an hour to get down again. 

After all the steps and switch backs, this was the final stretch to the top, about 300 metres of Rocky path.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment