Tuesday 19 May 2020

Rejection!

Warren lopped one of our trees.
Next of course was to get it in the trailer and take it to the tip. Warren told me that I neednt help if I had things to do. I can always find things to do but felt I should help after all, there was a lot there.
Some of the branches needed to be cut again so that they fitted and we got a lot on before we secured it and then put a tarp over it.

Warren backed the car up and I told him that I would lock up. .docked both doors to the garage and the back door, went out the front door locking it behind me.

I was just in time to walk to the back of the trailer to check the lights. He put the brakes on and I gave the thumbs up to indicate they were working. He drove out the gate, I was expecting him to do the blinkers and I followed and shut the gate only for him to keep going!

He drove off without me! Which meant I was home, locked out, no key, no phone, not even a pen and paper. I had thought that I would write some notes.

Lucy was with me but she decided she would go inside through the doggy door. I thought about it but even if my shoulders went through, Im sure that my bum wouldnt had fitted. Nothing else to do but wait, luckily the tip wasnt too far away so I wasnt locked out for too long. Thirty minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment