Sunday 3 May 2020

Freedom!

Yesterday was the first day of our stay at home restrictions being lightened. From midnight, we can go for a drive within 50kms from home, go to the beach or a national park, social distancing is still in place. Can have up to two people visit.

Sheridan drove up to have lunch with us. After lunch I was going to watch Netflix while Warren had a snooze. Well, great plans which fell in a heap as I couldnt get my phone to connect to the TV so I read my book but could feel that I wanted to go somewhere. Spotlight it was, even though I didn't need anything but I had read a pattern for a monkey and of course I didn't have brown wool.

It was nice to be able to drive out and see other people. Grabbed some extra wool that I thought would be good for slippers as the weather is getting cooler at night.
Finished the second one tonight.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment