Sunday 2 February 2020

Quilts

My latest round of quilts. I do like a target and I decided to do two quilts a month.

I was ironing them to pack away and realised there were five that I have made since Christmas. I had one to make for a grandsons birthday at the end of the year, got it finished just before his birthday and then I started on these.
I like the triangles but they do take up more time.
 The pink one is only cot sized, I don't usually have a lot of pink in my stash and these were pieces that came from the opp shop, with a nursery print for the back.
Mainly greens and pinks this time in strips, I think all fabric from opp shop.

Last time I was there at opp shop, I picked up a big bolt of fabric that has some rust marks on it. They only wanted a dollar for it. I am sure that the marks will either wash out or I will be able to cut around them. It will be suitable for the backs, I am soaking some now ready for the next lot of quilts.


No comments:

Post a Comment