Thursday 27 February 2020

Boat Totes

Doing some decluttering in the sewing room, I found a pattern that I had downloaded and never used. Actually it was more an intruction with measurements to make the tote.

I used computer paper to make the pattern, very easy and found fabric. It was lined and I thought it had nice handles.

I ended up making three, using up a pretty peacock piece of material that there was not much of but too pretty to throw out. Now it has been put to use.

I think the handles are too long and I adjusted them in the last one I made. These will be used /sent to some penpals that I am in contact with.
The main colour is teal much nicer looking in the flesh as it were. Of course, I knew what I was doing, I had a quilt to finish but didn't like it so I disgressed for a few hours to make these instead. However, I did get back to the quilt and it is almost finished thank goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment