Thursday 6 February 2020

A Salmon dinner

The last week of the school holidays Aidan came to stay, I thought he might like a change of scenery before returning to school. He attended an activity at our local library and he was booked into a star wars thing at another library. A movie another day plus ten pin bowling and a day at home plus doing park run with Grampy and that filled the week.

He had told me that he was cooking one night a week at home and asked if he could cook for us one night.

Not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, I said of course, followed by what will you cook.

He tells me salmon mashed potatoes and green beans, luckily I had all of that in the fridge or freezer. I had bought the salmon a few weeks earlier but as I had not cooked salmon before, I wasn't keen to prepare it so it was still there.

Warren did go to the kitchen to assist the cook and help ,locate things that he may have needed. I had dinner delivered to me once it was done.
No mash for me and I had a spoon of sour cream on top, it was very nice. Then even better between they packed the dishwasher and put it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment