Monday 7 January 2019

Task Setting

As Warren was going to be working at the tennis I decided that it would be a good opportunity to clear and clean drawers in the house. Yep, good idea except I got involved with watching the tennis and so my clean out didnt start until yesterday where I did the "tupperware" cupboard. Not a lot is tupperware now but still all the plastics to store food.

Always the way, is lots of lids that dont fit anything so out they went. Next was the cup cupboard, had been given an extra six cups in the last couple of months and theres little breakage now so it was crowded. Found two with chips, havent been using them but they had been pushed to the back and a couple that the dishwasher had discoloured. There are still plenty so decided that we didnt need to keep them.

This morning, it was time to go into the sewing room. Three drawers are now empty, one box ready to go to the op shop, one bag to the bin and a few bits that I wanted to keep went into another drawer.

I have a small plastic set of drawers that had housed accessories, zips buttons ribbons. I have sorted those into a more reasonable lot. Found five ufos as well (unfinished objects) mainly they just need buttons and or buttonholes added to them.

Had to have a nana nap this afternoon, will be continuing tomorrow and through the days to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment