Friday 18 January 2019

Pizza!

Since I have changed my way of eating, pizza is one thing that I miss but tonight I made my own.

I have done it before but used a different and more simple recipe tonight.

175 gms of grated cheese, an egg, 60gms of cream cheeses and about 60 gms of almond meal. I thought it was for one but when I rolled it out, there was plenty so the rest,more than half has gone into the freezer for another time.

I cooked the base for about ten minutes while I cut up the bacon and ham.
Added bbq sauce and spread over base added bacon ham tomaoes and a slice of pineapple more to use it up than anything, a sprinkling of grated cheese and back in the oven for ten to fifteen minutes. Just long enough for me to clean the kitchen and pack the dishwasher.

This was dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment