Tuesday 13 November 2018

Christmas gifts

I have always wanted to make advent calendars and this year as I did have a couple of gifts to send, I decided to give it a go.

My first attempt was hopeful, I was going to put the shape of a Christmas tree on red fabric, oh boy that soon went down the toilet (out in the bin).

I like the KISS  principle and used to teach that to the kids in China but instead of keep it simple stupid, I told them keep it short and simple.

This one is for kids and will have activities in it with a coin, chocolate or lolly pop in each day. There is no 25 as this is about the lead up to Christmas.
The second one that I finished today on a break from writing is for an adults, there is a seperate box of goodies to go with it. The only thing I had to do was put the tabs and sew the Christmas buttons on.

I will get them to the post office next week.

A good day of writing and finished up with 3040 for the day, so a day and a half in front at the moment

No comments:

Post a Comment