Sunday 28 October 2018

Arrrr, Coffee!

Let me introduce my breakfast this morning.
My own cuppacino made at home and not even by me.
Love my coffee and usually I have it wet and black. Warren says i have about eight grajns of instant coffee in a cup filled with water. Its more like a quarter of a teaspoon.

A couple of months ago we decided to buy a coffee maker, we were in the market to buy a new dishwasher so took the opportunity to look at coffee makers. Oh my goodness, so much choice and they all seemed to done different things. We left with the dishwasher, that didnt take long at all but no coffee maker.

Later that day we went to Costco to fill the car with fuel, saving thirteen cents a litre that day, we decided to see what they had in the way of coffee makers. We bought the one in the picture. They only had two, the other one was $3000 plus, that wasnt happening.

I find jt too strong to have without milk and I did try having the second cup from one capsule and thats not too bad.  Then Warren perfected cappuccino. Yum! As I have sugar and milk in it, frothed by the machine, I limit my intake to no more than two a week, then I really enjoy it. Mind you, I have no idea how to make one!

No comments:

Post a Comment