Thursday 24 March 2016

Crocs!

Not the bitey ones but shoes. At Hillarys Boat harbour there was a store selling crocs the shoes. I have only seen one store before and that was in Shanghai and the sizes were small as they were catering for the Chinese market not clod hopper Westerners like me.

Best thing was besides many different styles, was that many were on sale at 50% off, my kind of shopping. I chose a strapping pair with multicolored straps and no back, hum, didn't fit. Not to be out done I tried another pair in three different shades of brown. The first pair was $25 which I thought was okay, the second pair fitted but even at half price was $37.50, I walked away as I had bought a pair of sandals already but they had given me a blister.

We drove away and were three or four kilometres away when I decided that I did want them, luckily Warren was happy to turn around and we went back.
After buying them I put them on in the car and wore them to the next port of call which was BCF! (Boating, camping and fishing) I could not believe how comfortable my new crocs were, no sore spots, no pinching. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment