Monday 21 March 2016

A change in routine

I have some trouble sleeping and particularly the night before we leave to move on to a new place.It is annoying and tiring. I am not worried about packing up or travelling but it does seem to happen.

We were moving on this morning and so I decided to change my routine and I had a shower before going to bed last night, thinking that it may be relaxing. I intended to take one of my sleeping tablets as well, they are a natural relaxing tablet that a doctor suggested that i use to get back to a normal sleeping pattern. I try not to take them too often anyway I went to bed after my shower and  forgot to take one.

Couldn't believe it but I did go to sleep and stayed asleep until kids in the playground which was just behind us woke me with their voices. I was thinking what sane parents lets their kids go to the the playground at six in the morning when I got shoes on to go to the bathroom. My shoes were just under the clock which showed 8.15 am. No wonder kids were playing, they had probably had breakfast as well.

Came back to the van and dressed and started breakfast, I am not a morning person, Warren was still in bed, unusual for him. We had breakfast and say over our coffee with J & S before some one said "What is the time?" I had been checking my emails when I had been on my own and my phone was on the table.

OMGoodness, it was 9.25 and we were supposed to be out by 10 am. Without rushing, we packed up and were driving out at 9.50 am, probably our quickest pack up. I didnt wash the breakfast dishes before we left though!


No comments:

Post a Comment