Sunday 5 January 2014

Party,party,party!

Last day of the tennis today and there was a party after, well, it was a speciasl dinner, we werent going to go but Warren came home last night and said that we had been asked to go. I felt a bit of a fraud as I didnt finish but knew that he wouldnt go without me so I agreed. Hadnt had shoes on for three days. Bit wary about walking too much, he worked while I sat in volunteers hut and watched, due to it being the finals, very few ushers were needed.

Dinner was excellent and it was a nice way to finish. Plus it saved us a meal each. I intend to sit down and plan a menu for the week tomorrow, never done a menu plan before, just cooked what was in the fridge/freezer.

Trying to keep my food bill lower and had to buy/replace a couple of things this morning so spent $25 on groceries for Jan so far, hoping to keep that under $100 for the month, see how i go.

No comments:

Post a Comment