Saturday 11 January 2014

Organic fruit and vegetables

around Christmas, I had a caller at the door. It was a guy wanting to know if I would be interested in home delivery fruit and vege.

I ended up signing up for it. Theres no contracts, order a few days beforehand and pay by direct debit three days after receiving it. Whats to lose?

They deliver on Fridays and I received my first order yesterday about 3pm. as it was my first order, it was half price and I did order a few other things 2 litres of milk, chicken as wellas strawberries and blueberries. cost for the boxes will be $61.

The packaging was great with ice packs and everything looks really fresh and nice. Decided to poach some chicken for tonights dinner and the rest into bags and then  into the freezer.

No comments:

Post a Comment