Sunday 18 August 2013

Boob Squeezing

or Breast screening to give it the right name. I received a letter to tell me that it was time for my appointment (I was thinking of calling as I thought it was three years since my last), two years since my last screen.

Its no great drama, the most you need to remember it not to put any deo or perfume in the armpit or breat area. My appointment was 10.45 and I was a little early, they had advised to allow 30 mins for the apt. I was called early and away again in less than fifteen minutes. Last time the girl had to do a second shot of one side as she hasnt got it right but this time, everything was sweet, four shots, two full on and two side ones, they are a bit tricky and have to move. Get dressed again and go.

Ten days later i had a letter telling me that everything was fine so no worries there. the screening has certainly improved or gotten slicker from the first time, that was ten years ago. No pain, just a little funny with some-one moving your boobs in different ways so they can take a piccy.

No comments:

Post a Comment