Monday 1 July 2013

Retirement!

Its the first work day of retirement and we took great delight in paying out the home loan. Still have a few steps to do like, stop our regular payment which is at another bank but the home loan bank will do that and then we will cancel that. Dont need so many bank accounts. As I get older its harder to remember all the blooming pass words.
Its raining so cant do what I planned but did do a big grocery shop, i was surprised that it was only $204, did a small shop on Saturday of $130 odd but with almost nothing in the pantry, I knew the first shop was going to be big. Have a big pot of soup on with dinner and I will make some cheese scrolls to go with it.
Cant beleive how much "stuff" we have around the house! Def will be de-cluttering over the next few weeks.
My weight increased a little with so many farewell lunches and dinners out so need to peg that back, New Zealand trip is in ten weeks and I want to have lost 6 kilos by then, just over 500 gms a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment