Saturday 10 July 2021

Mystery

 Lock down for us finished last week but we still have to wear masks when we leave the house unless exercising. Mask wearing is crap if one wears glasses so I have only left the house to have my second vaccine and I grabbed a few groceries the same day.

Having to stay home in a wet cold week means TV watching.

We thought we had recorded a program on TV that I wanted to watch, got five minutes if it and then nothing. Warren felt a bit guilty so he researched and discovered that we could watch it on ABC iview.

Thursday was a dreak day, dont know if that is the correct spelling as it is a Welsh word and really seems to fit a day that is dreary with showers of rain. I asked Warren to set up Mystery Road, it was so good that we ended up watching 6 episodes, five and a half hours.

Brilliant series which does have one of my favourite actors in it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment