Friday 16 July 2021

A day out

 A week ago I told Warren that I wanted a day out, my choice was Dayboro, still lots of caches to find out there. As we would be getting in and out of the car at regular times, we decided to leave Lucy at home.

Warren wanted to go on the shorter 4wd track, its much quicker and shorter but it can be a bit rough as there are dips in the road at regular intervals. The dips save the road from breaking up and or flooding.

Scenery is stunning though plus I knew that there were two caches along the way.


First stop was successful except I did not realise my hair was so gray! Warren told me ut was because I was in the shade. While I want to beleive him, I think he is spinning a line.

There was a horse out there somewhere but not in ghe photo.


Massive tree, near the dog park. Total for the day was four horses heads (puzzles) one letterbox and five traditionals plus lunch in the park, a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment