Wednesday 3 June 2020

A walk in the Black forest.

Not really but I can't remember the name of the forest/national park. The Black forest was an episode of the Goodies and it always comes to mind.

Sheridan and I went north a few days ago and we followed a path for approx 200 metres. We soon got into large trees and mosses, it was a cool day and boy oh boy, I was glad that I had three layers of clothes on, with the thought that I could take off one or two, that didnt happen.
 This was the tree that we were aiming to find. Just thought of the park, it was called Bonnee and we walked down the Bonyee trail. It was down too although I didnt notice it was that down until we walked back up. I was glad to see the bitumen road again.
 This was as far as I could get to take a photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment