Tuesday 24 April 2018

Rogan Josh curry

I watched an early Jamie Oliver while on holidays and he made a curry and a dessert in under 30 minutes.

To my shame, I have never made a curry although I do like curries from Indian restaurants, rogan josh or kormer would be what I order.

I have the recipe books but like normal, I didnt read the recipe and didnt have a tin of chick peas so I used lentils instead. It would have to be one of the worst meals I have ever cooked. We did eat it so maybe it wasnt that bad.

I was convinced that it should have been alright so as I had only used about a third of the jar of rogan josh, I made ut again. Again no chick peas but I did not substitute.

The original was vegetatian but Jamie did say chicken or beef could be added.

Second time around was good, served with a dollop of sour cream on top. Yum, I will make it again just not with lentils.

No comments:

Post a Comment