Monday 13 November 2017

Packing

I hate packing for a trip, I always take too much stuff. This time I decided to write a list.
An online friend did this for a 4 week trip to the UK. Her list was 4 of everything,4 knickers 4 bras, 4 pants, 4 of jeans and 2 warmer pairs, 2 tshirts 2 long sleeved shirts, one jacket and one jumper, two pairs of boots.

Mibe did not look loke that. I had the pants, thats fine, 4 pairs of  knickers get rwal, I would have to wash every couple of days, especially if the weathwr was cold and or wet.

As we are working some of the time need to be a little better dressed and to be warm although the weather is much the same as what we are having at home now, which us unusually mild.

So I have socks stockings, boots, singlets, jackets gloves and then there is the outer wear. I packed Saturday night, then repacked Sunday afternoon, on the way out of the bedroom this morning, I was undecided do I take another cardigan, I grabbed a long scarf and waiting at airport I am already wearing jt as it is cold.

I am sure there will be things that I dont wear but just got to cater for all events. My suitcase weighs 14.5 kgs, computer bag is about 4 and my tote bag with books and jackets plus slip ons for the plane 2 kilos, hopefully all will be good. Nine weeks of wearing the same things, yuck

No comments:

Post a Comment