Wednesday 25 October 2017

Body Scan!

Well, I have really stepped up now. Flying out to new Zealand on Friday night and in the line up to have our luggage scanned and guess who gets called thru for a body scan, yep me!

Over the years of flying I have had the wand passed over me several times, pulled aside for a pat down, had my handbag swabbed with the wand. These have not been at the same time.

Leaving Canada last month, both my hands were swabbed and tested. The body scan was the quickest and least hassle.

I just think its funny and have wondered if it is because most people my age dont use a back pack but on Friday I took a small suitcase rather than a back pack. Not for that reason but I thought it may be easier to handle as it has wheels. It was okay but both can be annoying at times. Bag with wheels could be wheeled but from the car park into the hotel the ground was rocky and so it needed to be carried. Used the stairs to the room and needed to be carried, did wheel it to the lift to go down. easier to see what and where things are in rather than digging around in a back pack. At least it only weighed 6 kgs so not much to lift around.

No comments:

Post a Comment