Friday 6 September 2024

Pjs or unisex track suits

 I had some lepard print stretch fabric picked up in an op shop. There was quite a bit of it.

This is what I did with it. I used some contrast fabric to make them different. The green was a bit boring so it has a stripe down each sleeve, just stitched on top.
Yay, two pieces out of my stash.
I did have to go and buy cottons and elastic, havent bought either in years. I have been emptying cotton reels like they are going out of fashion, probably two or three in a weeks.

My floor is the tidiest it has been in weeks but my tub with scraps is getting bigger, will have to do a couple of quilts soon to knock it down. I also have a tub of wool plus the red bag is wool.

Shorts with pockets will be the go this week, have already made a Halloween pair. Fabric is black with orange pumpkins and ghosts on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment