Wednesday 18 September 2024

Holiday projects

 Usually I have crochet blankets on the go but I am between blankets at the moment and its school holiday time so no crochet classes for two weeks.

I have decided to do some little things before going back to class. Its common to have a show and tell the first week back.

I mentioned at class a picture of a chicken abd asked if anyone had seen it. Robyn, the tutor sent me a link and I made one, then I bought a pack of eyes.


I had a set of eyes, so I am aiming to use up the eyes which will mean making seven in total.

Also making some angels from the white circular piece, I needed wooden beads to use as faces, a pack of eight will result in eight angels I hope.

Then the square, I didnt like the colours of the vag that I bought and made on the cruise so making another from the shades of green and white. I would need 13 but on further thoughts, a square bag would be more practical so 24.

Then there is the poppies, making a few for a friend in between projects.

I also want to sit down and concentrate making a pineapple blanket. I have started it, its 9 pineapples across and 11 high, done up to row seven and seem to have too many stitches. I want to make a small piece as a table runner of three pineapples, I should be able to get the pattern down pat.

I am chopping and changing between the four so that I dont get bored. Today I made one chicken and stitched and stuffed another, did three poppies and two squares.

Tomorrow is Thursday which gives me two weeks to complete my projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment