Friday 18 February 2022

Sausage rolls

 A few weeks ago I felt like a sausage roll but I dont like bought ones.

Bought some sheet pasty, I had mjnce and vegetables. Blitzed zucchini, carrots and a couple of potatoes added 500 gms of mince which kind of got lost in the vege.

We had some for lunch but not real nice. I froze the rest. Too many vegetables and too little taste.

Today, I tried again as sausages rolls used to be my go to thing. Anytime I had to take a plate somewhere, I would make sausage rolls.

No vegetables today and instead of making a whole batch, I only used one sheet of pasty.

A beauty of the air fryer, it doesnt heat up the kitchen and although I can use three trays at a time, one cooks just fine.

Pork mince some cubed bacon and a couple of spoonfuls of pesto.


Yum! 

No comments:

Post a Comment