Sunday 26 December 2021

My Christmas Present.

 We did do presents at our early Christmas day lunch but Warren and I saved our gifts to each other until the actual Christmas Day.

He wanted a new phone as his phone had been playing up a bit and we had bought it a couple of months ago when it was available as it was the last one that they had and didnt know if or when they would get more. 

Even though we bought it back in October, he choose not to use it until Christmas. 


This was my gift, a box of 25 books in the mystery/thriller genre, one is an Agatha Christie that I have read but the rest I havent read. The wool is a pack of a CAL, which means crochet along but I just liked the colours of them. Its called a harbour pack, colours apparently from what colours one would see at a harbour. 

No comments:

Post a Comment