Monday 6 December 2021

Cauiliflower

 Pretty common vegetable I would have thought, its one that features fairly regularly on our menu.

Today, I had to pick up a couple of grocery items, mainly dry dog food for Lucy and so I grabbed a few other things as well.

One being a humble half a cauli. A young girl was on the check out, she looked about sixteen and she put the groceries through and packed them in the trolley quite neatly, one of the last was the cauliflower, she picked it up, looked at it then grabbed her cheat sheet for the price of vegetables then asked me what it was.

When I told her, she said that she thought that was what it was but I dont think she did. Well they say you learn something new every day, now she knows what a cauliflower looks like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment