Tuesday 9 July 2019

Dinner tonight.

I love easy meals and having visitors for dinner on Saturday night, I took a frozen packet of boneless ribs from the freezer. I hadnt realised that it was already cooked but that was fine.  The packet weighed a kilo and I thought plenty for four people. Well, it did feed us but I thought that the meat was a bit light on, lots of sauce with it so that must have been the extra weight plus the cardboard box that it came in.

I had bought it at Costco several weeks ago, yesterday I dropped in on my way home and bought another one as Aidan was with us for a few days.

Opened the pack to put it into tray for the oven and couldnt believe the extra volume. It was also cut into large chunks like chops, previous pack was in one lump. The boys couldnt finish what I dished up to them and I didnt serve it all out. Tasted the same.
We have the start of lunch for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment