Friday 21 June 2019

New car, a red one

As everyone knows that red is faster. Truth was, it was to be my colour choice and I liked the blue, then we were told that the blue and white had an extra charge/cost of $500 because of the metallic paint but no extra charge for the red. I didnt even need to think about it before saying the red is a nice colour, we'll take that one. It was nice too that the red was the one we test drove and so when we collected it, it only had 6 kms on the clock which we did.

There was a big purple bow on the bonnet, the salesman Peter took the photos for us and we had to cut them as the sun was bright.
I got given some flowers as well, probably as I handed over the money while Warren handed over the keys and paperwork for the jeep.


We took it for a drive to get coffee and cake, Lucy will be going for her first drive tomorrow and then I have an appointment mid morning. Will have to get used to the park brake on the floor, no key start and blinkers on the right rather than the left.



No comments:

Post a Comment