Sunday 30 June 2019

Bush walking

Or more like bush bashing combined with some water crossings. I was talking into a short bush walk only about 10minutes or 130 metres. Humm, knew it was going to be longer than that and I was prepared as I took my walking pole and even remembered tl take it out of the car.
Very pretty place


As you can see I was watching where I was walking, lots of vines snaking across theground purely Im sure for the purpose of tripping unsuspecting people up. Happy to report that I did not kiss the ground with my butt nor did I get my feet wet, soles of shoes yes but not feet.

There were two creek crossings.
I did pause to take a couple of pics
Almost across here.
Not my finest moment but managed to get across and back.
Sheridandid get her fourth loop of d/ts, it was a high rating one, she had said that I needed that one as well, I think jt was a difficulty of 4, terrain of 3.5,ha but did alreadyhave it, oh well it will count for next loop. Waz and I have only 18 more toget to our first loop, there is 81 different combinations, its the higher ones that are left.

No comments:

Post a Comment