Tuesday 20 March 2018

Serious Training

Yes, we started serious training hesterday for Hadrians wall walk. I did 3.17kms with Lucy and then we had to go out. It was around lunchtime so we did half of what we needed to do then Warren declared lunch.

As I knew a nice coffee shop where I had been before, I directed him to drive there.

This was what he ordered
  Although it felt too hot for coffee.
Our meal which we shared took considerably longer and one of the staff left and went to the supermarket  and came back with avos. Good we thought, wont be long now but I think they had to cook the chicken as well! The place wasnt busy either so I was surprised that it took so long. Probably a good fifteen minutes to get this.
We went for a short walk later. More walking required methinks.

1 comment: