Sunday 6 May 2012

Millers for dinner

I did my non fridge shopping at Sheri's Aldi on Friday as I needed petrol so killed two birds with one stone. It was taxing to be only able to shop for non persibles. I didnt want to haul any stuff upstairs to the fridge and then remember to get it out again. Saturday morning saw us head out to buy meat and vege. I said us as his nibs was told to attend after not helping to pack away the dry stuff and instead was being a hindrance so his punishment was shopping with me. I had decided to cook Chinese food and had pork out of freezer for Friday night,  that went for a pork and pineapple dish with ginger and veges. I also made beef and mushrooms with sweet chilli sauce. I did intend to buy some prawns and make prawn toast but I forgot to take my shopping list which had the prawns on it.  I made my green cheese cake for dessert. As I was packing away the soup that I had made for lunch, Warren asked if we could have that as well so we had a three course meal and there is still enough soup for lunch and leftovers for dinner so no cooking for me today. (Also two slices of cheese cake!) I had a glass of wine and thought that the scales would be very bad but no, I had lost 400 gms from yesterday. Today is going to be a sewing day for me if I can only get off this computer but I did have stuff to do, I cleaned up some of my emails and found a quote from a bus company that I had asked for a year ago and its likely to save us (red hats) some money. I needed to send a confirmation and it looks like going from $60 to $20 for a day out but lunch wont be included.

No comments:

Post a Comment