Sunday 18 March 2012

Sewing room

I love having some where to go to sew and when we moved here that was one of my requirements,  a sewing room. However, due to other committments, I dont have the time or the inclination to spend as much time in there as i would like to and it has become a bit of a dumping ground. The pictures of it dont actually show an inviting room to spend time in and most times the door remains shut. last week I started to tidy and get rid of some of the clutter. I'm pleased to say that it looks much better and I even did three little mending/finishing jobs that have been lurking in there for quite awhile waiting to be done. I took out three bags of rubbish, unuseable things, an armload of sewing patterns books that I havent used in five years and unlikely to ever use again. I also have a box of clothes (from elsewhere) and three bags of stuff to go to Salvos. The floor is clear but I still have the table to do, am considering doing away with the table as I have never used it to cut out on and it seems to invite stuff being put on it. I hope to be able to post tidy photos in another week.


No comments:

Post a Comment