Sunday 18 March 2012

Clowns (2)

During the week, I put the wheels that i had made together to make up two little clowns and a big one, using up all the circles/wheels that i had made. The heads are on and I need to make the hats and they are finished. I still have three small heads and lots of circles cut out so will be sticthing for awhile yet. Any left over materials, i cut them up for circles and i do have heaps for the big ones but after that i will concentrate on the small ones. While I was in Big W the other day, I found hat elastic which I use to attach all the circles and bells together for $2.97 for 10 metres, i have been buying 4 mts at Spotlight for that price, I know where i will be going in future. On the lookout for different colours as the clowns are very pink or light colours, not sure how that happened. The local Lifeline has cot sheets and baby pillow cases for 50 cents and it is amazing how much circles, I can get from a small pillow case.

No comments:

Post a Comment