Sunday 17 March 2024

Weekend bag

A crochet friend is teaching sewing to novices and she said they were up to making a lined bag. Sounds interesting and we are going away soon in the camper. I usually put my clothes in a shopping bag. While at Spotlight, this fabric was in the $4 pile. My mind was made up, I was making myself a weekend bag.

No pattern so I used printer paper to make one. The pockets I just made big enough to hold tablet and hair brush. Two big pockets on one side and a smaller one on the other.

It's fully lined

I did think about doing a zip top but ended up just making a cover that's attached.


It has feet to keep it off the ground or floor.
I bought one and a half metres of fabric so $6. I had everything else, I guess yes I did buy the other stuff at some point but it was using up things in my sewing room.
It has two handles.

Called the weekend bag as it only took that long to make, we will be away for three weeks and this will hold all of my clothes needed for that time.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment