Thursday 14 March 2024

Quilts

 I needed more inner for my quilts. I visited Spotlight, ekkk $200. When I first bought a roll of cotton batting about four years ago it was $80.  Hummm, I definitely didn't want to pay $200 so didn't buy any, looks my quilt making is over

A week later I needed some other supplies from Spotlight and I saw they had rolls of batting for $90. Two different types, one cotton and the other was a blend of cotton and bamboo which is what I bought as it was wider.

It measured 244cms by 8metres. I cut up the middle and then cut a length of 120cms so they are almost square.

Ended up with 12.


 Packed up in two shopping bags ready to use. Next thing to do is cut the backings to fit, I have several doonas purchased from op shops for this purpose.

One down eleven to go.



No comments:

Post a Comment