Wednesday 15 November 2023

Share the Dignity bags

 Once a year, this charity has a delivery point at Bunnings for a few days in November.

Basically, it's bags for women who have suffered domestic violence or just doing it tough. 

I heard about it a couple of years ago and did my first drop then. Last year I had bags ready to go but the week it was available was the week we had to isolate because of COVID.

I did add a few things and ended up with four bags. I had planned for one of each category mum and bub, woman and teenager.

I had been given two quite large green bags and I bought two other bags at an op shop.

Socks, knickers, soap shampoo toothpaste and brush, nail polish hand cream, no medications are allowed or food items.

The bigger one I made for mum and bub and included baby powder and shampoo, wipes and nappies

Inside one.

I will start collecting items again soon, I usually just add a couple of things to my grocery shop.


No comments:

Post a Comment