Sunday 12 November 2023

First gift for the giving tree

 Our crochet group decided to make some things for the giving tree at the local mall.

I had been gifted our tshirt yarn and made owl bowls from it. Type of a holdall for the bathroom or dressing table. I lined them with fabric from my stash and then filled them with toiletries that I though a young girl would like. Hair ties, nail polish, brush and comb, pretty soaps and bath bombs.

The Christmas " tree" this year is like a large wooden box with a shoot on one side to put the articles down keeping them safe from prying or even light fingered harm. 

I ended up putting the owl bowls with their goodies inside in a snap lock plastic bag and "posted" them last week.

Working on some toys and PJs to add in the next few weeks. 


No comments:

Post a Comment