Sunday 5 November 2023

Cardi

 With my purchase from Holland, I also bought ten balls of orange cotton. I have a pattern for a fox that I thought the orange would be very suitable.

Then I saw a summer cardigan made in white that I liked but I had already set my challenge to not buy any more wool or yarn for the rest of the year and next year. 

Light bulb moment, ten balls of orange cotton that I have. I know that I can't wear yellow even though I love the colour it doesn't do anything for them at all. I had avoided orange as well, then someone in China gave me an orange scarf and it seemed to suit so orange is one of my colours.

I had my colours done several years ago and then I suited jewel colours, bright pink and orange were amongst my colour scheme.

I have a use for my cotton but ten balls wasn't enough, they are only 50gram balls, luckily in my stash I did have four balls of darker orange.


My summer light weight cardigan! It's not as long as I would normally wear and has 3/4 sleeves, no buttons. Just to put on in cooler evenings. Took me six days to make it 0lus 13 balls from my stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment