Monday 1 May 2023

Apache tears

 We learnt the stitch at crocheting just before we left for Victoria. I liked it but decided to make a couple of changes to it to make it a quicker make.

I used double crochet instead of single and put three rows of plain between the dropped loops.

I used wool from my stash and wasn't entirely happy with my choices once I had started.

I thought the brown in the middle would work and that I would have enough but that was not the case, I happen to throw in the blue and that worked so much better.

Anyway it's just for me to use during the colder months so doesn't matter that much with the colourway. It measures 130 by about 90, I stopped when I started to run out of the main colours, took just a month to dó, much was done while travelling in the car.



No comments:

Post a Comment