Wednesday 18 January 2023

Postie time.

 A parcel.     For me.  How exciting!

I try not to do too much on line shopping but when I saw these shoes, it was a no brainer even better if I ordered two, the second was half price. 

You bet ya, I ordered two pairs.

934 KMs I recorded walking last year and I did throw out/wore out at least three pairs of shoes in that time. To be fair, they were not new so had had a fair amount of wear already.

I think I have justified my buying by now.


Very soft uppers with quite rugged soles, they came in the shoe bags too. The second pair which I was already wearing when I took the photo are similar but grey in place of black and a solid toe. The above have a peep toe.

Just after they arrived, Lucy was badgering me for her afternoon walk which seemed to have a fixture. I set off with Lucy for a 2k walk, forgetting that I was wearing new shoes. Not a problem at all, no rubbing or sore spots. Def a winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment