Monday 31 January 2022

A Cake!

 I made a cake! And in my thermomix too, first time too. I needed something fir dessert, I had thought of panna cotta with strawberries then remembered that one if the guests didnt like jelly. Panna cotta is pretty close to jelly so I went looking fir something easy.

I had gluten free flour but not enough so had to add ordinary flouf, the thermo has its own scales so just tip it in. I halved the sugar as I find things are too sweet and jt gad apple in it so a little sweetner there.

It took only a few minutes to organise, it was longer to peel the apples and slice them.

This is it, cooked, realky to serve with ice cream and whipped cream.


I expected the apples to be cooked but they were still a little crunchy. They were just sliced through and pushed into the mixture. I cooked it in the air fryer, 8 serves it made.

No comments:

Post a Comment