Sunday 29 August 2021

Square to Rectangle

 I like doing tge c2c rugs but they are came out squares.


Which yes, they are designed that way but surely there was a way to make them rectangle. I tried something that I thought would work, it didnt. I spoke about my problem at crochet class, our tutor wasnt there last week and no obe else had done it but thought there had to be a way.

Warren took Lucy walking on Friday morning instead of going to tennis so I plonked myself in front of the TV and called up youtube, rectangle c2c. 

Of course there was tutorial! Simple, jyst decrease on one side regardless and increase on the other. They did suggest using a marker to show which side was which.


This was what I had acheived by Friday night, the orange marker is bottom left. This is designed to be a used up the bits blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment