Sunday 15 November 2020

Rabbits

 I saw a pattern for rabbits, they looked cute and easy to do so I had a go at them. All crochet except the first one, the grey does have a felt eye, that one took me three days. The purple one took one night and a lunchtime. We usually watch something on tv Netflix for 45 minutes. I changed the eye by crocheting one round of black then one round of white, saved a lot of time.

I thought they were a little small then I realised that it said 12cms high not 12inches. I used a bigger hook and I think they are both about ten inches high or24cms.

Last week at crochet class, my tutor Robyn asked if the charity that I donate my blankets to Knitting for Brisbanes needy K4BN, could use some small blankets that she had done. She had been trying out new stitches. 
This is what she gave me for k4bn.

The last one is a pocket scarf using up spare wool




No comments:

Post a Comment