Friday 20 November 2020

A what of geese?

 Lucy and I were in the park a couple of weeks ago. We had gone further afield to go for a walk but as I stopped the car, it pelted with rain. I told Lucy that I was not going out in that and we headed for home.

As we were coming up to Centenary Lakes, the rain had stopped so I pulled in there as that way we got in our walk and I didnt have to put up with her sad looks for the rest of the day.

The weather must have put everyone off as we were the others ones there and we came across these geese. It is a gaggle of geese. Personally I like a murder of crows.

Half way around, the rain came down and we were both quite wet by the time we got back to the car. Lucy shook herself before she in the car, I felt I should but instead my hair just dripped on my shoulders.


No comments:

Post a Comment