Wednesday 4 November 2020

Christmas Decorations


 I saw something on face book a few days ago and wondered if I could make one.

First thing I needed was a ring. The guy went through it on YouTube. He spoke well while crocheting and said that a fancy ring wasn't needed. He had used the ring that comes around milk bottles, the piece that is left when the top is cracked.

We rarely use milk bottles but we do have a couple of  bottles that had had iced coffee in them. They are a nice size for cold water in the fridge, if we take them out with us, it doesnt matter if they get left as does happen sometimes.

As luck would have it, two still had the ring on them. Bit hard to get off though.

The guy said any hook, any wool and off we went, he used 32 stitches, I didn't count just did enough to make a solid ring.

The red is French knots, if I had a thin red ribbon, I would probably put a bow on it but I didnt so I didnt. Very quick little project.



No comments:

Post a Comment