Monday 30 December 2019

Dinner with a difference

We worked on projects yesterday morning, Warren dealing with photographs and I was finished a quilt. That done, lunch and a sleep, we seemed to be at a loss, our projects were done.

I suggested a drive, Warren said he wanted to go somewhere where he could get a banana split/sundae. In the too hard basket at 4pm on a Sunday afternoon. Our favourite restaurant was closed, although they were opening for dinner at 5pm.

I checked their menu online as although we have eaten there a few times, we had not had their desserts.   No banana sundaes anywhere.

I offered to go and buy what was needed, luckily the supermarket were I shop, is open on a Sunday. They used to close early but it has changed hands a few months ago

Off we toodle and this was the result and our sole thing for dinner.
Warren had three scoops of ice cream, I made mine with two, one banana, four strawberries, handful of berries and topping.

No comments:

Post a Comment