Thursday 5 December 2019

Cruising down the River

Today is day one of our cruise. You know it's going to be a good day when everything starts to fall into place.

My suitcase was a bit full so I repacked it and took two things out, one jacket and a tube of muscle stuff, I figured that Warren is not going to be playing tennis so I wont need to massage the knots out of his legs. Just those two things made quite a difference or maybe it was the better care/folding that I did.

House sitter arrived a few minutes early and we did a handover, Lucy was beside herself and she thinks Jordan is pretty special so she was happy.

Caught the shuttle bus from carpark, its not that far but with luggage in the middle of the day, we took the bus.

Lady couldn't find us on the computer so she searched by name and we have another cabin on the same floor, it was an upgrade we now have a window.

Lunch was a bit busy, Warren had fish and chips and I had mussels and prawns in a white sauce. They weren't scrolling on the coffee, it was far too strong for me to drink so I will be sticking to water.

Just heading out now and we are under the bridge.

Warren's bag went Mia for awhile and I had to find reception to I'd id it but not there, our steward found it, it had been delivered to the old room. At least I got my steps up and we are very close to the buffet, except its six flights up. Will be taking the lifts up and the stairs down.

No comments:

Post a Comment